Why is Tony Stewart a great guy?

1. retellect profile image72
    retellectposted 6 years ago

Why is Tony Stewart a great guy?

2. profile image0
    djsdivaposted 6 years ago

I was at Kansas Speedway today Sunday October 09, 2011 with my 6 year old daughter who is a Tony Stewart fan, while the guys were walking the #14 car to pit lane my daughter looked at them and said “say cheese” innocent I thought, one guy smiled and said cheese as I snapped the pic and another said and I quote “ You got to be f*&king kidding me, cheese really were not at a zoo.” As a parent I was shocked that a grown man had said those words to my daughter and with other children around, I understand they may not like to have their photo taken while pushing a car, but keep those comments to yourself.  I was shocked and very sadden by this mishap today and wanted to bring it to someone’s attention.  My daughter walked away in tears today because of that man’s comment and the way he said it, nothing like ruining your child’s first experience to a race track with someone harsh and hateful words.   
    I sent the above email to a member of the Stewart Hans Racing Team and had a response back within 2 hours.  Mr. Stewart also sent us autographed hats for my daughter and also sent an email apologizing for the behavior of his crew. He didn't have to do any of that and to me he is truly a great man!

working