- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
A Good Sales Assistant Guide
This is the main part of any job, and you are assessed on it too although you may not realize but a records is kept about your time keeping.
Now if you are constantly late you will find your self going through the disciplinary cycle with warnings and could end up with you being fired from your job so avoid lateness at all costs, as there are alot of people out there who are job hunting and could easily replace you
These are just a few pointers that will help you understand what is expected of you in in your role and what you should try and avoid doing when you are a Shop Assistant, although there are only six of each on this list I am sure you can think of a lot more that should be on there, but these are the most important ones to know about when you undertake you job.
A Good Shop Assistant Will -
1. Always try to be at least ten to twenty minutes early for their shift
2. Wear the correct uniform and be smart in their appearance
3. Give the best customer service to all customers
4. Work as part of a team.
5. Ask if unsure.
6. Get the job done.
A Bad Shop Assistant Will -
1. Always be late and sometimes never show up for their shift
2. Never wear the uniform
3. Give the worst customer service and quarrel with customers
4. Never do any work and just play on their mobile phones until their shift is over
5. Never ask and never be sure
6. Never get any job done.
So always avoid being late at all costs and try to be a good shop assistant and not a bad one, because it will go on your record.