- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
Bloggers For Hire
How To Blog
A few years ago, I was browsing the internet and began to see more and more references on how to blog. After a bit of additional investigation, I discovered exactly what a blog was and how to create a blog. After some more research, I learned about blog hosting, and free blog hosting. I also discovered this little fact known as paid blogging. I could create and easily maintain a dynamic blog on the subject of my choice and make some money at the same time! I didn't have a clue as to what to blog about,I still was taking journalism classes at that time and all the students were talking about their blog. I wanted to write a hub about paid blogging opportunities, I came across someone's article on Xomba asking:"Why Am I Just Now Learning About This?" The Individual is a blogger, and was shocked at the ideal of being paid for what she was already doing--I thought I would list some opportunities for anyone interested.
Paid To Post
- Snapbomb - Fairly new site as far as pay per post, approval process is pretty quick and simple, you are paid according to the value of your blog. Snapbomb will make an assessment of your blog and inform you of the value price of each posting assignment.
- Blogsvertise - This particular site is professional, not that the others aren't their procedure is nice, which cuts out the bidding wars with other blogs for assignments. They are unique, tasks are emailed to you which is nice. It cuts out the competition.
- Sponsoredreviews.com - This website is one of my favorites to post for, generally my sports blog earns between $20-35 per post. On rare occassions I have received a $40 post as well. Sponsoredreviews procedure is to bid on opportunities which are attractive to you, and is related to your blog. New opportunities are added regularly, and email notifications are given if you prefer to receive new opp emails.
Create A Blog
- If you already have a blog you can start with some of the opportunites listed below, on the other hand if you are new to blogging keep in mind your posting opportunites must be related to the theme of your blog. Here are more opportunities:
- Review Me - Process is easy for existing blogs to be approved.
- Buy Blog Reviews - I use this one from time to time, but a lot of the opp. don't pay to well, $3-4 per post. However you can fine some nuggets there.
- PayU2Blog - This particular site from what I have learned is on the high end, and pays well. I haven't used them as yet, so I won't endorse it, until I actually get work from them.
- Blogitive - I can only use one word about this site SLOW. They are incrediblely slow when it comes to approving blogs. Be prepared to wait 1-2 months before being approved.
- Pay Per Post - Most bloggers know this site is the leader on the internet when it comes to paid blogging post. Their policy use to be very strict, their requirements have been re-written your blog only has to be 30 days old versus the old rule of 60 days. You need to have 10 pre-existing post on your blog within the 30 days before approval.
As a general rule most bloggers understand how paid blogging works, but for those who aren't blogs the idea here is; advertisers will pay a blogger to look at their website and write about it on their blog.
Other Hubs On Blogging
- Best Paid To Blog Sites
Reviews of some of the best sites where you can get paid to blog as well as some other resources for making money online blogging.