- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
Easy Ways to Make Money Online
Online Writing & Answering Questions
You can actually earn money by simply answering questions on WebAnswers. It is a relatively new site, and therefore they are being rather generous to their sign ups as to ways of earning money, as after answering 50 questions you can begin earning by asking questions too. It is entirely free to sign up and you may begin answering questions right away. It is not a scam or a survey site that results in tons of junk emails. They are something like a forum, as you may have asked a question on your browser such as "Why are opera singers fat?" and then clicked on a forum site where at least five people are giving the answer to the questions. I have seen some beginners make about $2 per day and some of the very active members make $700 per month. I highly recommend that you join WebAnsers and truly give it your all. I personally joined and was thrilled to see some money trickling in, but decided to spend most of my time blogging. I returned to WebAnswers after being burned out on writing articles and discovered that withing one month of giving my attention to WebAnswers I was making $100 per month. To join WebAnswers now, CLICK HERE.
If you wish to join AdSense, and you should if you want to make money online because it is one of the easiest ways to bring in good money, WebAnswers will help you get an AdSense account. By joining WebAnswers and answering questions AdSense sees this as online content and will approve your account. Believe me, this is a lot easier than writing articles all over the internet to be approved.
Hubpages & Zujava, and Blogging
After establishing a solid base of questions and answers at WebAnswers, I highly recommend joining Hubpages and Zujava. I truly hope I can help save all who are reading this a lot of time and frustration by telling you that these are the two writing sites that are worth your time. You may have heard of Squidoo, and Infobarrel, and I have written on both of those sites, but I have given them up due to their lack of adequate pay. After researching, trial and error, I have come up with a system that works.
Write articles here on Hubpages, and then write some on the same subject at Zujava, and link them together. Both sites I have mentioned here will actually pay off. The system is simple. You write good content and you will see clicks and views growing steadily, by linking them together they will be viewed as higher quality by Google and that will result in even more views and payments. Using these two sites can result in your being paid anywhere from $50 per month to as much as $4000 per month. It all depends on how many articles you publish and how good your content is. I have seen many writers who make hundreds or thousands every month.
To start your Hubpages profile CLICK HERE.
To get your Zujava profile started CLICK HERE.
If you really want to diversify your online streams of income you should have your own blog. I suggest that you go to Google Blogger to do this. It is an easy site for the beginner blogger and because it is from Google it is favored by Google search which means that your blog will get some Google Juice and favor ability when people are searching around. This means you will make more money faster than if you were to blog somewhere else.
After beginning your blog, you can have your Zujava and Hubpages articles link to your blog to further boost your ranking.
Make Money blogging
Advertising is the most common form of blog monetization, and there are plenty of affiliates to choose from. For those who are just getting started blogging, or writing for Hubpages, it can seem overwhelming, and can also be particularly devastating to be pumped up about starting a blog or Hubpages only to find that AdSense has denied your application. Please do not despair, because there are more affiliates besides AdSense. Google's AdSense is great, and I encourage you to reapply, but they usually will not accept your application until you have some published content. I have heard that it can take one week to one month. At any rate, its always wise to diversify.
Here are some of the top affiliates and how they differ.
Make Money Blogging
My Top Ten
- AdSense- This is by far the most popular and well known affiliate. It is a contextual link, pay-per-click program.and because it is owned and operated by Google, it is easy to integrate with Google's Blogger. Meaning if you are not very savvy with your computer setting up accounts, and making sure that you have done everything correctly and will be paid for your hard work, bothers you, this program provides a sense of security.
- Kontera -is a very popular contextual link affiliate. Immediately after signing with the program you will notice keywords in your paragraphs are underlined. When a mouse browses over the underlined words a bubble box appears. One of the things people like about using Kontera is the lack of clutter to their blogs. If you are planning to sign with Kontera, be sure and choose the publisher account. This often confuses new comers, who are not sure that they are publishers, and not advertisers.
- All Posters- My new favorite. This program is profitable and looks good. It has been said that it is for blogs related to celebrities, sports, and music, because they sell posters,art, posters, clothing, and magnets. If your blog is about celebrity gossip, this is the one for you hands down, however, even though my blogs are not related to celebrities, I have it on one of my blogs because it looks colorful, and draws clicks. Specific ads can be included on your blog to create a storefront. The payout threshold is $20 every month, another great attribute.
- Chitika- These ads are based on pay-per-click, and the writer earns 60% of revenue each time someone clicks ads on your blog. The payout is just $10 per month. However, if you do not have a PayPal account, the threshold is significantly higher at $50 to receive a written cheque, and some bloggers are wondering how much longer they will be honoring accounts without PayPal.
- Text-Link-Ads- Like Kontera, the ads appear as text links within your blog, and are based on the content of your pages. Ad publishers receive 50% of the profits, and this program integrates beautifully with other advertising affiliates. There are two ways of looking at this type of advertising, one is that it does not clutter the blog with banners, but, some people see the links all over their blogs as annoying. The payout is just $25 per month, making this attractive to bloggers with low traffic levels.
- Amazon- I like having this on by blogs and hubs because it is so well known and trusted, that people are willing to click on it just to see the products, it comes to them as naturally as shopping, and they are not afraid of it. I have not herd of anyone having trouble being accepted either. As a very new hubber or blogger, the payment may seem incredibly low, 7 cents a week maybe, but just give it time and you will see payments of over a dollar in one whack. That does not happen with AdSense,
- ValueClick- An impression based advertising affiliate offering banners, videos, and pop ups. This is for a blog that has been around for a while. If you have traffic of more than 3000 visitors per month, this one is worth looking at, for all others, forget about it until your traffic increases.
- eBay- eBay partner network that is. I love having this on my hubs because so many people use it. In fact I am in the habit of checking for everything on eBay, and its easy enough for me to drive people to eBay products by simply saying in my blog, "check this one on eBay" with a link, and most people know that they will find a good deal.
- Commission Junction- This one has a variety of advertisers, and works with large companies and products that appeal to blog visitors. It offers media rich ads, pop-ups, videos, and banner ads. It is up to you to accept what you want on your blog.
- TribalFusion- This site has a variety of formats, however, there are a lot of regulations with this affiliate, such as the professional image of the blog, and how often it is updated. It is not for the beginner, who sets up a blog and leaves it for a few months. The payout is $50 per month and 50% of earnings, and they do send cheques.
Make Money Online
- How To Blog For Money by Skarlet
Make Money blogging- with WordPress. WordPress.com WordPress.org, Blogger, Tumblr, TypePad. Some entrepreneurs are earning six figures blogging because they know how to market their blogs.