Does Anyone Knows What's Pru Life UK?
Money Matter Test Poll
Pru Life UK - Philippines is a right choice for money investment?
September 2010 Philippines Bar Result (03/18/2011)
- Happy Holidays!
The list of September 2010 Philippine Bar Exam is here. Check out your names here!
Need some advice and insights about this.
Recently my family was encouraged by a common colleague to invest money with Pru Life UK Philippines in exchange of big return of money in due time. Since my family trusted that person, they invested a big sum of money to which I strongly opposed upon learning. WHY? The hell I know about this, I never heard of this company yet and how sure are we that money will be grow considering the economy right now. It's a big gamble on our part. But what can I do, I am just their daughter, I don't the money but I do care because it's a big investment and big investment could only mean two things: SUCCESS or FAILURE. Why not invest for a small amount and see what the return and how good does the investment goes. But, hell no. It's like one day millionaire! Now, I've received the news that the investment is not good. Thus, I began to think and wonder, a lot of questions entered in my mind and I need an answer.
Here are my questions:
1. What's up with this company?
2. Where are they investing our money and why they are not giving the investors the direct to their accounts? Why they are giving it to the agent?
3. Where is their main office here in the Philippines? Is that for real too because all I've seen is flyers of company top view of the tower only.
4. Do we receive compensation or something when the investment is bad?
5. Any good or bad experience you've had with this?
6. Are we losing big deal here or not? Is this a right decision?
Please do not hesitate to leave feedback because we are in need of advice.