20 Easy Ways to Make Cash Online
Making Money Online Just Got Easier
I have been researching, testing, and using different websites that claim to pay you around the internet for the past few years now to generate extra income in to my bank account and now I am here to tell you which ones work, are worth your time, and actually pay. There are a ton of websites out there that claim to give you money in exchange for things but let's face it, most of those are scams. I came across this problem myself a couple times but if you are not deterred by these scams, like me, then you can actually find legitimate, quality websites and ways to earn money online without spending a dime. Most people, though, do not want to have to deal with that hassle like I did so I am here to help you and make it easier. I have gathered all of the sites I have received positive results with and have included them below along with tips and tricks to add to your success. This is the list of actual and easy ways to make extra spending money online in 2015.
Here are some other helpful websites. If you are into music then I suggest you try the first one I have listed, you can review songs for up and coming artists and get paid for each one you submit, the second site pays you for searches you already do, the third is a question and answer site that pays well though not all people pay on the site some actually do, the fourth website I have included is the best survey site online that I've seen so far and with a large number of surveys, a fairly high payout and short length and the last website is mini, quick and usually very easy odd jobs that you can do in exchange for payment. They have tons of tasks to choose from so there isn't a problem finding the ones you really enjoy doing.
- Slice The Pie
- Only Cash Surveys
- Amazon Mechanical Turk
8 Easy Ways to Make Cash Online
If you're looking for an easy way to earn money online from the comfort of your own home then you've come to the right place. Here are the best ways that I have found on the internet to generate extra income. These are simple tasks that anyone can do, they require little to no effort and the payout is worth it. You won't get rich from these sites but you can still make quite a bit of cash from them. The five that top the list are:
- Amazon trade in- Trade your books, movies, electronics, music and games with Amazon's trade in program. Depending on what you have, you could make quite a bit. The trade in program is best to use with books but can be used in any of the categories listed. To find out if you can trade your product just search for it on Amazon, click on it then look to the right of the page. If it says sell us your item for a gift card worth and it states the amount then you can trade it in, click the trade in button you see directly below that. You can trade in as much as you want because there is no limit. The only downside is they only offer Amazon gift cards at the moment but with such a huge selection of products as they have it would be an upside to most.
- Create a blog or website- Blogs are always a fun and good way to make cash. Write about yourself, stuff that interests you, or anything you want really. Then you create an account with google adsense and place ads from there onto your webpages. There are numerous sites out there that will help you to create a free webpage or blog. Once you create your blog make sure you get the word out, build backlinks, post in forums and promote your website.
- Write hubs- Post on hub sites such as HubPages, Teckler, Squidoo, or Bubblews about topics that interest you. The more hubs you post the better you will succeed. They need to be lengthy, well written and have a lot of engaging media. This can be fun if you have a topic you're really interested in and have a lot of know how on.
- Copy write- Do copy writing for others on the web. There are many websites where you can find people in need of a good typist and editor. If you have the skills for the job then this could work for you but if you don't have a fast type speed and an above average grasp on the English language then this probably won't be the most useful way to make money.
- Stock photos- Take pictures and sell them to needy customers on the internet. Companies and bloggers are always looking for the perfect picture for their website or blog and you could help provide them with that by selling old and new high quality photos to the websites. Take pictures that are in high demand with a good camera and submit them to any of the numerous stock photo websites such as Shutterstock, iStockphoto, Corbis, or dreamstime.
- Sell Used Books-Have used books laying around the house, causing clutter everywhere? Many places buy back these used books from the consumer. To see if your books are worth anything check out book finder, the website that compares buyback prices for you.
- Sell Used Clothing- There are many websites that will allow you to sell your gently worn clothing and shoes. Ebay is one of the top websites for this. It's not a steady income but it does help when you are in a pinch.
- Stock Market- Have you heard of Robinhood or Webull? These are free to use and free to trade stock market apps that are made for android or iphone. An added bonus to these are that you get one free stock upon sign up but you need to use an invite code to receive it.
Have a smartphone?
Try these money making apps :
- Panel App
- Field Agent
Money Making Game
Have you ever wanted to make money just by playing a game? Now you can with the new political and strategical online game called MarketGlory. Work once a day, fight up to 10 times a day, buy clothes, food, and work your way up the ladder making real currency in the process. This fun site let's you earn to play and is at the top of the list of unique ways to earn on the internet.
Make Money While You Sleep
If you're a huge fan of Amazon like myself, and have a smartphone, this is just for you. Do you want to make free amazon e-gift cards while you sleep? Here's how:
Please use this referral url to sign up on the website www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brandyyy
After you have signed up on the website you can then download the swagbucks mobile app through the app store on your smartphone. You will also need to download the swagbucks tv mobile app which will also appear in the list of apps when you search for swagbucks. After you have downloaded both open the swagbucks app and on the left side there is an options menu. Open the menu and select watch. It will take you to the swagbucks tv app select the first clip and make sure it starts playing, You are now making money and can go to sleep. In the morning you will have made around 60 swagbucks overnight. It only takes 450 for a $5 Amazon e-gift card.
- Remember to turn your music and video volume control down on your phone but leave your alarm clock and ringtone all the way up as to not be bothered by the sound while you sleep and so you alarms and phone calls still get to you.
- There are ads in between clips and sometimes these ads need to be clicked out of instead of just playing through to the next clip smoothly like the rest of the ads. They don't come often but when they do they can inhibit you from making your 60 swagbucks that night. You can still make them but you will actually have to put in the effort of manually doing it. These ads, when they appear, only stay for couple of days, sometimes just one. After that they get replaced. They are few and far between and don't really get in the way.
- Use this and mturk together to pump out amazon money. The amount you can make together and with such little effort is amazing. Mturk will pay you using amazon payments and any amazon payments balance can be used at checkout on amazon.
- Yes, in case you were wondering, with both of these options you can actually make real money, through paypal for swagbucks and through amazon payments with mturk. Both Paypal and Amazon Payments will send your money to the bank account you use. You are not only limited to gift cards.
Have you ever made money on the internet?
Money Making online:
There are many really fun and interesting websites online were you can gain money directly into your Paypal account or through the mail just by doing the simplest of tasks such as taking surveys, writing, searching the web, reading emails, and watching ads. I've made a lot of money through doing this and similar activities and the websites I have used actually pay. Make sure to research the websites and their practices that you find in your own research before signing up. Doing a quick Google search of the reviews of these sites will help tremendously. You can determine and avoid the scams this way which saves frustration, time, and energy while getting to the credible and reliable websites faster. I would also suggest using as many websites that pay at one time as your comfortable with to increase your overall revenue stream and, in turn, making the payouts seem faster and more worth the time and effort it takes.
Making money on the internet is possible, easy, and safe if you have the right knowledge and are willing to put in the effort so hopefully these websites and tips have helped in some way and you can start earning money online, be sure to check back here for regular updates and even more ways to earn in the future.
© 2013 Tilly