- Business and Employment
Five Tips on Improving Customer Service
Sever With a Smile
Good customer service is a must for any business without you will lose customers to your companion. How many time have you gone to a store and had a rude cashier and said you will never go back there, or went out to eat and had a bad writes and that is all you could talk about the rest of the night.
Bad customer service will stick with someone more than anything else that you have to offer. One bad person will be the only thing you clients will remember even if everything is grate.
Here are five tips to help you give grate customer service
(1) Listen and understand. Listen to your customers and employers, about what they need, what they do not like. And do your best to fix it. With sites like Facebook and now Google reviews you can see what your clients thinks about your business and what you need to fix it.
(2) Expect the Best. This goes without saying but train your employees to do the best they can, and push them to achieve it, and hire the right people.
(3) Demonstrate integrity. Be what you want to see in employees.
(4) BE AVAILABLE. If your customer cannot find you how are you going to help them?
(5) Fallow-up. If you customer needed help, or sent something back, or had a complaint after you fixed it see if they are happy now or if there is more you need to do.
These five small steps well not only make your customers happy, but also your employees.