- Business and Employment»
- Employment & Jobs»
How To Write Personal Details On Your Resume
- Contact Number
- Email Address - please create one which has your name in it in a professional manner. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org not email@example.com
- Marital Status (debatable, but a must for certain industries)
- Postal Address
- Date of Birth
- Name(s) of your spouse/ children/ parents etc
- Star Sign
- Height or weight - unless specified - e.g. airline cabin crew resumes
- Physical characteristics
- Donor status
- Vehicle owned - again, mention this only for job ads where it is asked for, e.g. sales
It is a good idea to put your name & contact details (number & email Id) on the top of the resume.
The rest can go as a footer or at the end of the resume.
This is part of the 'Parts A Resume' group of hubs.
To go to the start page, click here