- Business and Employment
How to Earn Extra Money in Bangalore?
Most of the people in Bangalore are stuck at their 9 to 6 jobs, and they do it whether they like it or not! The cost of living in the city is also very high, which means youngsters cannot spend freely, even after working for long hours. According to Numbeo, the average cost of a meal for two in a mid-range restaurant in the city is Rs. 700, while a half litre bottle of domestic beer costs Rs. 100.
This is why some extra income is always welcome. Did you know that by giving just a couple of hours on weekends could easily earn you Rs. 15,000-20,000 per month? That is a decent amount of money, which could be used to aid your expenses, sent home for the family or help you build an investment corpus. Anyone, from a college student to a housewife or even a busy professional can earn by working part time. You just need to take out 2 hours every day.
Easy Ways to Earn Extra
- Write Articles Online: Ideally, it doesn't take more than an hour to write an article for the online world. So, if you could write even 2 every day, you would have finished at least 14 articles by the end of the week. There are various platforms through which you can earn a good amount for these. I you write on your area of interest, then it will take less time and you won't get bored either.
- Create a Blog/Website: The problem with Indian youth is that they hate being tied down to a mundane job and many want to run a business of their own. If you create a blog or website of your own and start writing, then you are the CEO, employee, marketer, everything. Create your own world and present your passion at a bigger level.
- YouTube: The hottest property to earn money in the market right now is YouTube. It gives an opportunity to get recognition as well. A lot, however, depends on the quality of your content. If your content is a hit, you an easily earn up to Rs. 50,000 a month. Remember, if Justin Beiber can make it big thanks to YouTube, you can too.
- Earn Through Your Hobby: Every single person is good at something, be it dancing, singing, acting, painting, anchoring or even Maths. The difference is some people are quick to identify their skill and make the best of it, while others fail to do so. For example, a friend of mine takes dance classes after work. He charges Rs. 2,000 for each per month. He has 7 students right now and teaches them for an hour thrice a week. At the end of the month he makes Rs. 14,000, apart from his usual income.
- Donate Sperm: Thanks to the film, Vicky Donor, Indian youth found a new way of earning money through donating sperm. As far as Bangalore is concerned, a person can earn up to Rs. 500 for a sample. There are several banks for sperm donation in Bangalore, so finding one should not be an issue.
Who is Eligible for Sperm Donation?
According to the Indian Council of Medical research (IMCR), some things must be kept in mind before sperm donation, such as:
- The age of the donor should not be less than 21 years or more than 45 years.
- He should not have been diagnosed with HIV or hepatitis B and C infections, hypertension, diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases and other genetic diseases, such as thalassemia.
- If the semen has to be used for assisted reproductive technology (ART), it should be analyzed using a semen analyzer and found to be normal according to the WHO manual for semen analysis.
Sperm donation is Bangalore is very common amongst youngsters and it can be a great way to help a needy couple start a family. The best part is you get paid for this social service!