- Business and Employment»
How to add your site in Google Searches
OK. SO you have developed a nice looking web page and now waiting for someone to visit it. One of the ways to promote your website is to submit that to various Search Engines. Once your site is submitted to the search Engines, They crawl to your site and if you have published quality content, your site begins to appear into search engine results.
Follow the below method to submit your site to the most popular search engine i.e., GOOGLE:
- Go to www.google.com and click the “About Google” link located below the search box.
- Click the section “For Site Owners.” then Click “Submit your content to Google.” A new page will open with the option of submitting your website to google.
- Select “Add Your URL to Google’s Index” located in the “Web” section.
- Enter your address in URL Box
- Complete Captcha verification to prove you are a human.