My Experience with Mocksa
Any amateur or experienced freelance writer will eventually stumble across a very popular work at home job called Mocksa. It is a wonderful, steady job that involves answering search queries for Ask.com, and it can be applied for through oDesk. The income potential is almost endless, but the Mocksa project managers do require that each freelancer completes 250 questions each week. Each question pays $0.28 for a total of $70 minimally a week. But you can do more.
Some of the requirements have already been discussed, but let's recap and clarify.
- Complete a minimum of 250 questions each week.
- Each answer must be at least 3 sentences long.
- Each answer must be at least 150 characters long (spaces and punctuation marks count!)
- Provide a link for health, legal, and overly technical questions.
- Do not use blacklisted websites for an answer's source link.
How to Apply
Interested? You should be! It's a good gig. I have worked on and off for Mocksa since December 2011 and I can honestly say that it is good, honest money. It provides each freelancer with great web researching experience and writing practice. Applying can only be done through oDesk. Your cover letter does not have to be fancy, but make sure you clean up your spelling and grammar! Apply at the additional link in the description if applicable, which will include a sample question.
- Apply at this link.
oDesk OES - Mocksa application