Openings for Assistants in RBI
RBI is recruiting 1000 people for Assistant posts all over India. The Advertisement for this is posted on RBI website and will also be published in Employment News Magazine this week. The Assistant profile is of a clerical cadre in RBI. They are responsible for word processing and data entry jobs. This is the first time RBI has come up with so many openings. The jobs are open for all Graduates with 50% or higher marks. Please find the Details below.
Is RBI Assistant better than bank PO?
DETAILS OF ADVERTISEMENT
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through an Objective Type test with Multiple-Choice Questions and will be followed by a Personal interview for the successful candidates. The Test will carry 2 Sections of Total 200 Marks. The Sections are given below:
- Reasoning: 40 Marks
- English Language: 40 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 40 Marks
- General Awareness: 40 Marks
- Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
Final Selection will be done on the basis of Aggregate marks in Written Test and Interview.
- Deadline: 25/03/2012
- Exam Date: 29/04/2012
- Education: A bachelor's Degree in any Discipline with minimum 50% in aggregate and knowledge of Word Processing.
- Age: 18-28 (relaxed for Eligible categories)
- Region: You are eligible only for the vacancies in the region where you have completed your Graduation Degree.
Salary And Benefits: Assistants will have a Basic Pay of '8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100' with Gross Pay of Rs. 19,340 p.m.
Other Benefits and Perks:
- Bank's accommodation subject to availability,
- Newspaper, Brief case, Book Grant
- Allowance for furnishing of residence
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility
Application Form Price: Rs.385/- (Rupees three hundred eighty five only). No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates.
For More Information see advertisement http://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2502