Postcard Profits. How A Small Ad Budget Grows To Massive Profits With Simple Little Postcards Marketing
Can a person really start out small and make a lot of money with postcard marketing?
Absolutely, the answer is yes.
Take a look at how vey simple it can be to start with just a couple of hundred dollars in marketing capital and turn that into a large income. Please keep in mind though that while my example starts with a few hundred dollars in marketing capital that this example will work even if you have less money to start with.
We are to make some realistic assumptions for this example…
- First... the cost to mail out 100 postcards is around $40. This includes the cost of the postage, printing the postcard , and the cost of the mailing list that we will use.
- Our marketing budget is $400. With this you could mail out 1000 postcards.
- We will use a response rate of 1% which is the national average for postcard marketing at the time of this hub.
- The profit per sale is $100.
Using the above criteria if you spend the original $400 marketing budget and mailed out 1,000 postcards and recieved the one percent response to the mailing you would make ten sales for a total of $1,000. Now you have $1,000 to spend on your next mailing or you could pocket your original $400 you spent on the mailout and only use $600 for the next campaign.
Now I would use the full thousand bucks but lets assume you want to pocket the $400 so you no longer have any of your original funds at risk.
Using the numbers above the $600 would allow you to do a second postcard marketing campaign to 1,500 people. At the same 1% response that would mean a potential for 15 sales or $1,500.
Now lets start doubling your mailout every time you do another campaign. If you do that then you are now able to mai lout to 3,000 people at a cost of $1,200 which leaves $300 profit to go in your pocket. If 1% continue to buy that would mean 30 sales or $3,000.
That means that if you double again then you would now spend $2,400 for our next mai lout to 6,000 people leaving you with $600 to put in your pocket. That is a total of $900 in your pocket plus the original $400 that you kept to pay back the advertising fund that you started with. Not bad for a few mail outs is it!
So after your last mai lout to 6,000, if you stayed at the national average of 1% response rate you would make about 60 sales or $6,000. Which would allow you to double our mail out again and still keep around $1,200 in profit.
So as you can see, it really is possible to start out small and work your way up to huge profits very quickly.
Lets recap and then take the example out a few more mail outs while assuming the same criteria…
- First Mail Out to 1,000 for $400. 10 sales for $1,000. Keep $400
- Second Mail Out to 1,500 using $600 of profits from First mailing. 15 sales for $1500. Keep $300
- Third Mail Out to 3,000 using $1200 of profits from Second mailing. 30 sales for $3,000. Keep $600
- Fourth Mail Out to 6,000 using $2400 of profits form Thirrd mailing. 60 sales for $6,000. Keep $1200
- Fifth Mail Out to 12,000 using $4800 of profits from Fourth mailing. 120 sales for $12,000. Keep $2400
- Sixth Mail Out to 24,000 using $9600 of profits from Fifth mailing. 240 sales for $24,000. Keep $14,400
If at this point you stopped doubling your mail outs after the sixth mailing and kept mailing out to the same number of 24,000 people each time then your stats would look like this for your seventh mailout on...
- Seventh Mailing on to 24,000 using $9600 of profits from the previous mailing. 240 sales for $24,000. Keep $14,400
After only 7 mail outs you would be making $14,400 profit in your pocket each mailing AFTER spending $9,600 for your next mailout.
If you did one mail out monthly that is $14,400 every month. But if you did two mail outs each month you would be making $28,800 per month. At one mailout every week… $14,400 per week.
All from a starting marketing budget of only $400 of which you quickly got back.
So now I'm sure that you can why all the “big guns” are using offline methods to make a huge profit online?
The key is to make sure that you know how to properly market with postcards before you do even your first mailing. This Postcard Profits with Postcard Marketing Course is an inexpensive way to learn what works and what doesn’t.
Check Out My Blog...
- The HBB Advisor Your Home Based Business Advisor
Powerful Information For Anyone Looking At A Home Based Business.
About The Author
Brett Shelite AKA The HBB Advisor has been making a living online for a number of years now. In fact he has not held a J.O.B. in over 8 years now. He strongly believes that anyone can make a good living online if they find a program that they can believe in. However, he also believes that no matter how good your program may be that if a person does not know how to market properly (both online and off) that their success will be slow and difficult to obtain. If you would like more information on anything Brett is doing just visit his HBB Advisor Site.