Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging
Know why people started blogging and why you should start blogging too.
Have you ever thought of starting a blog? If you think that there is no room for personal blogging in the business world, think twice and try to dig some research. In today’s society, blogging is not only a way to express personal thoughts but it plays a big role in the industry of social media and online marketing. Blogging has reached the entrepreneurs world and become a source of income. You may be bugged with what to blog but as you start writing, ideas will come along.
Below are five reasons why you should start blogging today:
· Build your personal brand. Personal blogs allow you to manage your own content, format, and design unlike the other networking profiles. This opens an opportunity to showcase your own personal brand. Setting your own blog let your viewers see your personality that other people don’t know.
· Keep all your profile links in one location. A great platform to keep all your online links that people may refer to know more about you. Links to your LinkedIn profile, Twitter account, Facebook, and even your resume are few of what the employers nowadays are visiting to get to know you better. It will be a hassle free for them searching the internet where they can found everything about you in one spot. Your blog is a cool addition to your resume.
· Allows you to express your thoughts while keeping you updated with the up-to-date industry news. Blog is not only about expressing your own ideas but it’s a great way to share to everyone links that you find interesting. You can keep your readers updated by letting them know what is currently going on with our industry. For those who thought you don’t have something to write, then this can be something to write about. Share to them what you already know.
· Expand your network while learning from them. Nowadays, blog acts as a social marketplace where people are free to interact with each other and share their thoughts. Networking is the BEST way to find a job or internship and blogging can help you broaden your network. The more people you interact, the more blogs you read, the more knowledge you will gain. Blogs don’t only share about you but it provides information that you will be interested.
· Smart way to make money. Yes, you read it right! Blog will not only give you knowledge and socialize but it can be your source of income. Many blogger have successfully made this possible. There are a lot of ways on how to do this just keep on reading and searching. All answers are given online. A good example is by selling your products or ads and even offering services.
Have you ever thought of starting your own blog? How did your blog help you?