Why Start an Affiliate Marketing Business?
Looking for the best business model? I found it with affiliate marketing.
I started my first home based business in 2003. It was an Multi Levil Marketing business. I loved working from home around my 3 kids and making extra money, but there were several things that I hated. I hated having to keep an inventory of products and deliver products to customers. I also hated that a good part of my check was determined by the performances of my down-line. It seemed like I was constantly rebuilding my business.
I discovered affiliate marketing 3 years ago and now have several programs that I market. There are many advantages to starting an affiliate marketing business.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is when you recommend or refer people to a product or service. If that customer buys then you receive a commission.
There are many benefits to affiliate marketing.
- You can earn extra income in daily. Often I make money while I'm sleeping or out having fun with my family.
- You don't have to have inventory on hand nor do you need to deliver products to customers. What a relief!
- There is no large investment like many home business opportunities. (Most affiliates programs are free or have a very small investment).
- You are only responsible for yourself. There is no down-line to coach and manage.
- 100% of your marketing is done on line. There is no bugging friends or family.
- Since you are the middle man (the person who recommended the program) you don't have to deal with customer service and follow-up.
- Earning Money As An Amazon Affiliate Is Easy With Hubpages
Over the years I spent lots of time banging my head against the wall as I was trying to learn how to make money on the web. And I had some success. I also learned very quickly that there are lots of people...
Amazon Affiliate Training
Affiliate Marketing Books
- How I\'m Earning Money Online | Squidoo and Hubpages
First of all I want you to know that I love both Hubpages and Squidoo. It's like being a Mom of two children. They are both very different and unique but you love them both with all your heart. That's how I am with my two favorite places to publish m