Make Money Online & Work From Home Scams
work from home scams
- Make money with prosper
Simple and Easy Way To Make Money
make money online scams
I have been reading many titles called "work at home". The new trend now seems to be info regaurding how these authors are tired of seeing these, yet they are writing about them. Why? simple, that title brings traffic! Make no mistake about it, everyone writing with that title has one common goal - TO MAKE MONEY! This is not always a bad thing however I fail to see how using this title to draw people in, and then using cunning terms such as "most of these are crap" to throw you off gaurd and give a false since of security isn't a scam itself. Much like the pop-ups titled "tired of pop-ups"
Another common sentence I have been reading is "no affiliate links here" or "im not selling anything" but yet right beside this comment is a list of ebay, and amazon items along with google adsense ads! The fact is affiliate links are not scams, and if you are promote them as such because you have been working at this for a measly six months with limited results than you might as well quit now. Affililate links are the only way you get paid!
ARE THE BILLBOARDS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD SCAMMING YOU?
ARE THE COMMERCIALS YOU SEE ON T.V. SCAMMING YOU?
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?
HERE ARE THE FACTS ABOUT PROMOTING AFFILIATE LINKS
- It is your job to build a reputation by researching and only promoting honest, and truely useful products
- Anyone or company who has done such deserves every penny (and most times more) that they earn from doing so
- All the negative attention comes from 1. lazy spammers 2. impatient promoters who expect to make thousands of dollars overnight
- Every link you see is likely an affiliate link, it only takes a little html knowledge to hide and affiliate link.
Now that I have that off my chest here are the facts about all the work from home opportunities and make money online scams on the internet:
- Most of these are not scams, they are promoted incorrectly as easy, and free by impatient promoters looking to make a quick dollar
- After being promoted incorrectly average joe purchases this program then finds out about the investment, and time it will take and then backs out and tells everyone he knows what kind of rip off x company's program is
- You couldn't start a business locally without hard work and investment, what makes you think doing so online will be any different
- Making money online is never quick or easy, it is more likely to be the hardest job you have ever done
- Working at home or online requires a great amount of: self discipline, organizational skills, patience, and business knowledge.
Here are some links I recomend to those who posess these qualities