profile image 51

How to withdraw PF if previous organisation is not willing to sign PF forms.

I left my previous organisation in july 2011, not in good terms for lack of notice period & other issues. Even though my work location was in delhi, head office was based out of Mumbai , hence PF account in Mumbai. Now I want to withdraw the money in the account (MH/BAN/48111) . It is foregone conclusion that employer wont do any help in this matter. How can I withdraw the PF, do I have to travel to Mumbai ? Which are forms that could be downloaded & filled ? Please enlighten me.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.