I was interviewed, discussed the terms of employment and hired by a manager that quit before I..

started the position. Under a new manager, my job duties changed from medical representative to completeing marketing duties, patient registration, receptionist and performing productivity reports for a different dept in the hospital. Beside a change in duties, when there were not enough patients for the day or the doctor was not in for the day, I was required to take time off and turn in my earned sick/vacation time to make 40 hours per week. I see this as a change of benefits from what was originally agreed upon. I have been denied benefits. Should I request a redetermination. I am loca

thooghun profile image85

James D. Preston (thooghun) says

DStettler profile image60

DStettler says

resumejack profile image60

Jack Mulcahy (resumejack) says

linriv19 says