profile image 48

I have bought a Bungalow plot in Pune from a developer who has devloped bungalow and plots and...

built flats also in the same campus. Both the Bungalow plot owners and the Flats have same common area. Now the Flat owners want to register a society under the MCS Act 1960. If the Flat owners register the society how will it affect the common areas common to both the Flat Owners and the Plot owners and what will be the consequences? I would also like to know what is the difference between an Association and a Society as the my sale deed mentions about formation of an Association. I would be grateful if you could please clarify this for me. M K P Indira, Pune

This question is closed to new answers.

sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.