jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

SEO IS FREE AND CAN SURELY HELP EARN MONEY ONLINE.

1. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

This should be in a Hub ...not Hub forums hmm

2. girly_girl09 profile image68
    girly_girl09posted 8 years ago

I flagged this as spam because of the two links at the bottom. (They are easy to miss)

3. accofranco profile image74
    accofrancoposted 8 years ago

Nice info, but you should have made it your first hub titled "understanding the way search engine works" or "the things that make search engine ranking unique " etc. I enjoyed it because i don't much about SEO

4. accofranco profile image74

Nice info, but you should have made it your first hub titled "understanding the way search engine works" or "the things that make search engine ranking unique " etc. I enjoyed it because i don't much about SEO

5. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

How to tell a post is spam...

the person just joined... they posted the same info more than once...there is a link...

6. accofranco profile image74

Please my internet connection couldn't enable me to write or post you a fan mail, so i beg to use this medium, I am waiting to read your first hub, and i hope it will be about SEO. Welcome to hubpages, this place is so nice and fun, i hope you enjoy your stay but please try and avoid posting links or url at forums, people might see you as a spammer.

7. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

One other teenly little problem is that this seems to have been copied-- the same words posted on many many sites.

working