jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what is your experience with social and business networks for promoting your bus

1. AryanBiz profile image70
    AryanBizposted 8 years ago

what is your experience with social and business networks for promoting your business practice?

What % of your leads comes from use of scocial media as of now? and whether you find it cost effective as compared with other web promotion techniques like PPC and other forms of paid advertising?

2. Paul Profitt profile image76
    Paul Profittposted 8 years ago

Simple answer, you need a mixture of traffic sources to turn customers on to your business. I use social media websites but not for the sole intention of promoting my business.

PPC is still the best method of getting targeted traffic, but you have to know what you're doing to get the best results.

If your on a tight budget then I suggest you concentrate on writing your own quality content, so that you will be able to get free search engine traffic from Goggle, Msn and the other popular search engines.

As for my leads the most important ones are the people who sign up to my Super 7 List Building eCourse, because they have shown a genuine interest in what I'm offering.

3. profile image43
    smayne01posted 8 years ago

The more you get involved the more you get out of it !

4. DawieB profile image56
    DawieBposted 7 years ago

AryanBiz, i have been using business social networking sites with great success over the past 2 years.

The golden rule of all these sites is "Know, Like and Trust".

I have seen so many members at these sites mess up their changes of success simply because they approach it wrong.

They don't setup proper profiles, they upload a photo or avatar of some superhero, and their 'about' section is not about them, just the business or product they are trying too flaunt.

Now would you buy a product from someone in a store standing there in a ski-mask, i don't think so.

Social networking for business is here to stay, and if you want to see extraordinary results, you had better do it the right way and put the effort into it. I mainly use these sites to brand myself and the opportunities i promote.
    I do get some excellent results, percentage wise i would say +/- 30% of my traffic and leads come from social networking sites.
    That might seem high or low depending how you look at it, but i do put a lot of effort into these sites.