pls tell me how to earn through internet by doing data entry jobs

1. profile image46
    sukriahmedposted 7 years ago

pls tell me how to earn through internet by doing data entry jobs

2. guitartechnician profile image57
    guitartechnicianposted 7 years ago

Register on sites like or  There are many data entry projects on these sites. You must bid for the projects, with the person who posted the project choosing a bidder to complete the work based on the price of the bid, the feedback of the bidder, and other such things.

You can also bid for projects such as directory submissions, where webmasters need their site submitting to free directories on the internet. This is boring and time-consuming, but very easy, so is often outsourced to India on the aforementioned sites.

Hope that helps!

3. profile image45
    Ramendra rajputposted 7 years ago

Hello friend!
           Are you looking for legimate online job?
    I invites you to join 100% legimate job providing site!
    This is a largest micro-outsourcing site in the world, with over 1 million registered professionals ready to bid on your jobs and produce high quality work quickly and to budget. You can outsource anything, whether it be web design, graphic design, marketing or sales,data entry,data processing,photoshop etc. The average job is under $200 which makes it very affordable for SMEs.Here you'll receive $30 minimume for each work and you can withdraw your amount after completing your work.No minimume payout required. Turbocharge your business today!

Alternately looking for work? We have the largest network of employers ready to hire just about any skill set.

I have also sent you a special coupon code which will give you *100 bonus points* when you sign up!

This code is MYFRIEND which you can use at the end of the signup process when asked for a redemption code.

Follow this link now to sign up:

You can find me at