jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I brought the book The Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner

1. gardener den profile image73
    gardener denposted 7 years ago

I brought the book The Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner

Did anyone else buy the book? What do you think of this book?
    Can you make money with affiliate programs?

2. 5institutes profile image65
    5institutesposted 7 years ago

Never heard of the book - Jeremy "Shoemoney" just published another eBook, though, for $77 with videos and all - I'd be banking on that one (for getting traffic). 

Another eBook that actually does work is a fairly new one you can read about at http://affiliateblogonline.com

On Amazon affiliations (they make 6 figures from Amazon and their tips actually work, hands-down).

Hope your book is helpful - I'm just not familiar with Rosalind, now I'm curious. 

I wouldn't pay the $300+ for it to save my life.  There are some great tips on Affiliorama and for $77 you can join the Micro Niche AdSense Master's course - that actually works, and has a forum behind it. 

But for $300...nope.  Hit "refund" asap imho.  There are so many alternatives that work just great.

3. gardener den profile image73
    gardener denposted 7 years ago

I didn't pay 300 hundred for the book I paid more like 59.00
    dollars for the book.

4. Saphir Bleu profile image60
    Saphir Bleuposted 7 years ago

I have the book and I like it. I'm still following it step by step and building my blog.  I believe this is the most comprehensive ebook out there that really gives you a good starting point. I'm not technically savvy and she does a great job of explaining what you need to know. I felt I had invested so much money in these other so called "gurus" pushing other products for crazy amounts of money. I like the Super Affiliate Handbook because Ros is teaching you about affliate mktg. I like the tone in which she writes. I dont feel like I'm being pushed to buy anything just to learn "the secrets to affiliate mktg".  It just takes you by the hand and leads step by step. I think this way is a great way to start. Doing it the other way w/PPC advertising can be costly as you're learning.

working