jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I was interviewed, discussed the terms of employment and hired by a manager that

1. profile image50
    linriv19posted 7 years ago

I was interviewed, discussed the terms of employment and hired by a manager that quit before I..

started the position.  Under a new manager, my job duties changed from medical representative to completeing marketing duties, patient registration, receptionist and performing productivity reports for a different dept in the hospital.  Beside a change in duties, when there were not enough patients for the day or the doctor was not in for the day, I was required to take time off and turn in my earned sick/vacation time to make 40 hours per week.  I see this as a change of benefits from what was originally agreed upon.  I have been denied benefits. Should I request a redetermination.  I am loca

2. thooghun profile image81
    thooghunposted 7 years ago

Sounds like you need a lawyer. However, allow me to congratulate you on having a job in the first place.

3. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

I would be upset myself. Have you placed your complaint with the new manager?

4. profile image50
    linriv19posted 7 years ago

5. resumejack profile image61
    resumejackposted 7 years ago

You need another job, friend. This new manager changed the game rules on you, and besides that, s/he broke one of the cardinal rules of management: You never, NEVER make an employee change or sacrifice vacation time for the sake of the company. That's a dealbreaker right there. I know the times are tough, but if anybody has some good reasons to leave, it's you.

working