jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I need a business partner in lead generation. Any tips in choosing the right bus

1. mariteslausin profile image61
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

I need a business partner in lead generation. Any tips in choosing the right business partner?

2. gmakwa profile image55
    gmakwaposted 7 years ago

Depends what kind of business are you talking about?

I do internet marketing It took me some time to figure out how to get leads. I am still working on it.

I have had quite a few business partners #1 you have to put them threw some tests you dont want to get stuck with a lazy person where you are doing all the work.

#2 Get a contract put into place that says if the other person doesent meet monthly expectations the partnership is over and it is split a certin way Dont wait until money rolls in and you are screwed because they are acting like a Jackass. Before you start any partnership have an out strategy

#3 Montly X amount of dollars must be spent on advertising I dont know what money does to people but as soon as it comes in they start raking it into there pocket and froget about the company it is very frustrating having a partner that doesent belive in marketing.

#4 Know your values and pick a partner that shares your values and beliefs it will go a long way down the road

3. mariteslausin profile image61
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your advice. Actually, I've been in lead generation for 5 years and I'm happy with the result because I'm only dealing with the clients that I knew for a long time. I'm planning to expand the business but in reality, I'm afraid to deal with people that I don't know. Hence in business I'm also aware in saying "no guts, no glory"... thanks for your advice...

4. Kelty profile image60
    Keltyposted 7 years ago

Don't go into business partnerships with friends. Go into a professional partnership with a professional and if a great friendship emerges, that is nice.... but business is business. Leave your heart for your family and friends and your brain for business.

5. BizVT34 profile image74
    BizVT34posted 5 years ago

You might want to look at these 2 Hubs:

http://buyabiz.hubpages.com/hub/Dispute … s-Partners

http://buyabiz.hubpages.com/hub/Ideas-f … rtnerships

Both Hubs deal with the good and bad of partnerships and how to set them up so a bad partnership doesn't kill your business.

working