jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I add Google adsense to my Hub Page?

1. WebRitzy profile image57
    WebRitzyposted 7 years ago

How do I add Google adsense to my Hub Page?

2. camlo profile image90
    camloposted 7 years ago

Just go to 'Affilite Settings', and click on 'Modify' next to 'Google'. There you will be given full instructions of what to do next. You'll be told how to get an Adsense account if you don't already have one, and how to link to your HubPages account if you do.

If you mean adding to your individual Hubs, this is done automatically once you are signed up with Adsense and your account activated and linked to your HubPages account.

3. SSetia profile image61
    SSetiaposted 7 years ago

Firstly click on 'my account' on the top right and than on the next page select affiliate settings. Than insert your Google Adsense code under the 'affiliate code section'

- my account --> affiliate settings --> Insert you adsense code

If you don't have an account with Google Adsense than you need to go to www.google.com/adsense and sign up for an account there.

I also recommend you get an amazon associates account.

1. Danast profile image84
      Danastposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm having a problem.  I clicked on my google account, but there is no heading that says affiliate settings on the next page (which is my account page).  Trust me.  Can you help me?

4. lex123 profile image66
    lex123posted 7 years ago

First requirement is to have a Google account.
    Then click on 'my account' on the top right and then on the next page select affiliate settings. Then insert your Google Adsense code under the 'affiliate code section' where it says "Insert you adsense code".

Once it is done it will appear on all your hubs.

5. supremeupbeat k profile image68
    supremeupbeat kposted 3 years ago

make adsense ,go to earning window in hubpages.

working