What is the best affiliate training program?

1. gdon9 profile image62
    gdon9posted 7 years ago

What is the best affiliate training program?

Your post in the forum showed that you have experience in this field. Please help me by telling me the best affiliate marketing training online. I want to learn affiliate marketing. Thanks.

2. covenantguy profile image74
    covenantguyposted 7 years ago

I have been doing affiliate marketing for over 2 years now and would recommend Affiloblueprint as it's easiest to follow along and most structured and gives you the best return on your dollars.  I did a review on it at my website johnreason.com if you want more info

3. Catching Eye Ltd profile image36
    Catching Eye Ltdposted 7 years ago

I would say save your money and get onto the forums... there are so many people there to help you out and they are clever people, good at what they do.

Others... not so much, but you'll be able to tell pretty much straight away :-)

The best way to learn is by doing, but that's becoming kind of cliche now anyway, huh?

In any case, as convenantguy said, affilblueprint isn't a bad way to spend money if you are set on actually purchasing  a program... but I would suggest you join a forum.

That way, any bumps in the road that you hit, you've got real live people with actual experience there to assist you.

If you can put the money into a mentorship program, that's even better... but MAKE SURE that they're credible. Look for others and speak to past students first.

But there's nothing like one-to-one coaching.

Closed to reply