jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i need to make instant money online how i do that

1. profile image50
    adjafowlesposted 7 years ago

i need to make instant money online how i do that

2. karrydee profile image58
    karrydeeposted 7 years ago
  3. Singular Investor profile image80
    Singular Investorposted 7 years ago

Instant is not possible - if you really do want instant money then sell some of your stuff on Ebay - and even that will take a few days. I really can't think of an 'instant' way - even affiliate programs and Adsense and Amazon require work and some luck and then you have to wait till you get up to $100 before they send you a cheque.
    You could try the stock market but that needs some money to start with, which you may not have.

4. Catching Eye Ltd profile image36
    Catching Eye Ltdposted 7 years ago

If the stock market is a viable option I'd also suggest roullette... I'm sure I have an affiliate link somewhere :-p

But as far as instant goes... that's about as far as your options take you. Even quick money makers like CPA (Cost Per Action) offers take time as you have to wait for the affiliate payout (as well as get accepted onto the network first!)

But for the time it takes to set up a blog, which isn't long... write some content, which doesn't have to take long... and start the SEO process (which you can get done for you...)

It takes a little time, and there are ways to speed up the process (tools or a team) but you'll always be looking at 2-5 weeks for a return... that's about as instant as it gets.

The best way to start would be to find a good affiliate program with a high payout and a good conversion rate... generally more than 10% if you're starting out... obviously as you mail more people, you can profit well from 1-2%

And if you get support along the way, that's real important too, especially if you don't have an affiliate network you can join.

Take a look at this for an example: http://hubpages.com/hub/Sharing-Love-An … te-Program

5. ImChemist profile image60
    ImChemistposted 7 years ago

One of the fastest way to make money online is email marketing ,
    get millions of emails and start sending them your affiliate link ( but this way is SPAM )

6. D-Whammy profile image57
    D-Whammyposted 7 years ago

Write articles or publish hubs and wait for the clicks to happen. That's a relatively instant money.

working