jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best way to get quality backlinks for my personal finance blog?

1. profile image50
    rppfinancialposted 7 years ago

What is the best way to get quality backlinks for my personal finance blog?

I am new to blogging, but have owned many conventional websites in the past.  I have heard it is much easier to attract backlinks and inspire a community feel by having a blog instead of your standard website.  Its been a month and I haven't seen much luck.  I am in this long term and didn't expect much in the first 30 days, but I am at the point that I am feeling lost.  Any advice would be great!

2. pratoocool profile image61
    pratoocoolposted 7 years ago

Just find time to submit your website or blog to the social bookmarking sites. Then if you are good at writing articles, you should always write more and more articles and submit to the web all around. The three sites that i found most useful for getting dofollow backlinks are:

hubpages
    ezinearticles
    squidoo

hope you also find them useful and should go with them.

3. fundguru profile image60
    fundguruposted 7 years ago

It depends on your aim. You can differentiate between just mor links to your page or target group related links if you also want that people visit your page via these links.

Many newspapers and magazines allow users to register and to participate in conversations, if they offer you a profile in that you can add your link then you can gain valuable visitors when writing about financial topics.

In addition there are plenty blogs and small magazines in the web, where you could ak to hand in an own article. Guests autors are often welcome.

Furthermore you could also ask for link exchange.

Beside content related link building also consider to join some business forums where you have to pay small fees and receive a backlink from your profile.

There you often also can participate in finance discussions and win trust and visitors as well new links if visitors like what you publish.

If you are a good networker, then the friends from your network will create links to your website and then things nearly run automatically.

4. BretSallee profile image57
    BretSalleeposted 7 years ago

Are you writing articles?  If so keep submitting those to hubpages, selfgrowth, freetrafficsystem, blooger, etc.  It takes awhile but it builds. 

Try traffic exchanges like freetrafficbar, trafficadbar, trafficswarm.  Just a couple of ideas...there's many more.

At Wealth Creations Network we help people take their passion and turn it into a continuing revenue stream.  All at zero out-of-pocket cost.  Drop me a line or visit my webpage via my profile.

Thanks

5. Matt Jackson profile image58
    Matt Jacksonposted 6 years ago

You want high quality links, nowadays; not just any old link. Consider the occasional press release, some ethical blog commenting, and get guest blogging. The finance industry is packed full of websites where you can post unique content and get an authoritative link back to your website.

working