Most asked questions in a interview board?
What is your opinion about most asked common question in a interview board?
One of the most popular interview questions is: "Why do you think you are the BEST candidate for the job?" or a variation such as, "Tell us about what you have done in the past to make you the best candidate for the job." The latter is a behavioral type of question since many interviewers today believe you can predict future performance by learning of past performance.
Some of my predictions are:
1. Tell me about yourself. Use “Picture Frame Approach”
2. What do you know about our organisation?
3. What experience do you have?
4. According to your definition of success, how successful have you been so far?
5. In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments? In your career so far?
6. If I spoke with your previous boss, what would he or she say are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
7. How would you describe your personality?
8. What are your weak points?
9. What do you look for in a job?
10. How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
11. How long would you stay with us?
12. Why do you want to work for us?
13. Give an example of your creativity.
14. What are your career goals?
15. What position do you expect to have in two years?
16. What are your objectives?
17. Why should we hire you?
18. How much do you expect if we offer this position to you?
19. Why did you leave your last job?
20. What do co-workers say about you? etc.
What do you want in this job?
Whats your prediction about this company?
How you describe yourself?
Whats your creativity?
1 Why you choose our company for work?
2 How many experience do you have ?
Why should we choose you for the position? or Why should we hire you?
How would you relate your key competencies to the position?
Why did you resign/got fired from your last employment?
by chaixkee7 years ago
What is the most frequently asked questions about job interview and the best answer to it?
by tlmcgaa705 years ago
What are the ten most asked questions about cats?
by Lady Jen Palven5 years ago
Just wondering, do we have earnings when we asked questions here at hubpages?
by donotfear6 years ago
How do you tell a potential employer you were terminated from your last job? So what do you tell them? Or, should I say, HOW do you tell them? The real stickler, what is the tactful words to use when...
by Career Polish7 years ago
What is the worst question someone ever asked you during an interview?Not all interviewers are good ones, and some of the questions they ask are just, well, stupid. I have heard a lot, but I am sure there are...
by Patty Inglish5 years ago
What are some seemingly Strange or Irrelevant Job Interview Questions you have been asked recently?Creative, odd and irrelevant-sounding questions have been asked before, but in the 2010s, I think some may be more...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.