jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How I earn money by adsense google

1. profile image45
    easycrazyposted 7 years ago

How I earn money by adsense google

2. incomeguru profile image97
    incomeguruposted 7 years ago

Writing and submitting articles for hubpages has really helped me increase my adsense earnings. You need to target high paying google adsense keywords.

3. cvillelady profile image60
    cvilleladyposted 7 years ago

(1) Use the Google Keyword Tool (which is free) to learn about which keywords are popular and have a low number of competitors.
    (2) For now, focus on writing content rich hubpages based around these keywords. Include the keywords in your title and several times throughout your hubpages.
    (3) You can build websites, or niche websites, around particular keyword phrases. Add Google Adsense to your sites to earn revenue. Include your links to your sites within your hubpages to get more traffic.

Really, the best thing you can do is research your keywords well and write as much as you can.

4. stuff4you profile image63
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Keep on producing content.

I hear that text ads do better than banner ads. I'm not surprised by that - banner ads naturally look a bit over promotional. Somehow. Not sure why.

I've heard videos that have adsense on it (youtube partnership) get better click through rates. Unfortunately, youtube keeps half of your adsense earnings. Not sure why - Google owns YT!

You can join sites with Adsense revenue sharing enabled - on that site you split adsense earnings with the site owners and yourself. Its good because it allows you to get more exposure overall to your content.

Good revenue sharing programs listed here-
    http://blogthingsdot.blogspot.com/2011/ … -some.html

working