jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How we can develop business ethics?

1. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

How we can develop business ethics?

2. marketingnotesja profile image60
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

I know that this must sound so crazy but one way to develop your business ethics in my opinion is by attending a module at a school. Doing this will help you to develop your sense of what is acceptable and unacceptable in a business environment. Once you have a theoretical understanding of the area [business ethics] then practising should come a little bit easier.

I hope this helped.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Business ethics are like all other kinds of ethics.  It is about what is right and what is wrong.  Develop your business ethics by having integrity and honesty and never waver from those things.  Do what is right.

4. grumpiornot profile image72
    grumpiornotposted 5 years ago

Much like any other ethics, to a large degree you either have them or you don't. If you conduct your life ethically, the chances are that you will conduct business ethically and vice versa.
    It is a rare person indeed who is an absolute shyster in business but an honest family man at home.
    The one suggestion I might have, is that if it feels wrong and you are trying to rationalise it, it probably is wrong!