jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could accomplish one thing as a result of writing for HubPages, what woul

1. ggenda profile image58
    ggendaposted 7 years ago

If you could accomplish one thing as a result of writing for HubPages, what would that be?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image63
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

For me that thing would be a residual income.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I have already accomplished that with my 1 article that I have written and set free on the internet with Google and the referring sites found it and is spreading it around the world for me in 8 countries. I have absolutely done no promoting of my article myself and it have all been done through referring sites. I earned $.01 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D. and my article is the greatest on the earth and is multiplying itself abundantly through referring sites and the money is abundantly flowing to me. Laughing out loud and all over the world through referring sites only and no members of hubpages can see it while the rest of the world can see it. Now this is the greatest hide and seek for the greatest article on the earth for members of hubpages. Now that is very funny. An extra bonus for you hubpages members: you are not missing much with this greatest article on the earth. Truly lauaghing out loud now. This is now the greatest mystery on hubpages in how to find my article of which everyone else can see my article on the face of the earth. Asking the staff of hubpages will not help you in anyway. Easter is around the corner and happy hunting for the greatest article on the earth of which hubpages members can not see and read my article.

4. ggenda profile image58
    ggendaposted 7 years ago

Ultimate Hubber - I'm with you. I absolutely LOVE writing, and how great would it be to turn a passion into a successful income?

Best of luck to you!

working