jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's a good place to make a webiste?

1. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

What's a good place to make a webiste?

2. jessicab profile image60
    jessicabposted 7 years ago

Try Vista.com, hope this help.  But be careful some are scams, I done business with Vista, so they are ok.

3. delonix profile image57
    delonixposted 7 years ago

If you want to create website for free, go for Google site service.

4. profile image54
    dge687posted 7 years ago

I do not know a great place to create a website, but you can check on this website
    free-webhosts.com
    byethost.com/free-hosting
    hyperphp.com
    hopefully you can get more clues there

5. WandaSue profile image54
    WandaSueposted 7 years ago

Hello Christine nice to meet you, I'm WandaSue and I run several blogs at blogger.com, they are free and you can make as many as you need, wordpress is also free so you might want to check them out.

Have a great day!!

6. doodlebugs profile image79
    doodlebugsposted 7 years ago

Most of the major discount hosting companies such as Godaddy, Bluehose, etc, allow you to host a Wordpress site for a few dollars a month. Wordpress is an easy to learn open source program. and it resides on the server, not on your computer so there is no software to buy. In addition, there are lots of nice plugins that you can use to give your website added functionality, such as language translators, visitor maps, etc. Hosting a Wordpress site will cost you about ten bucks a month or less with discount hosting companies.

7. minhquans profile image58
    minhquansposted 7 years ago

Google blog is simple, If you want more a professional solution, I think Godaddy is good service !

working