jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is domain flipping still a viable business

1. Knownai profile image68
    Knownaiposted 6 years ago

Is domain flipping still a viable business

does anyone think selling domains for profit still works. I have 2 domain names sciencegurus.com and computericons.net that I have listed in the sedo marketplace and was wondering if they will attract some bids.

2. KwelX profile image60
    KwelXposted 6 years ago

Yes, there are still people who make a living off flipping domains. Like any other industry it has evolved and continues to do so. With each new tld launched or a large sale, values are always changing.

As far as your 2 names that you have listed, I'm not so sure that they would attract any bids on Sedo but that doesn't mean that they don't have value. I have seen names on Sedo sell for a few thousand $ that I thought would never sell. Just be patient. You never know who might be interested in your names. I would recommend that you continue to add to your domain portfolio to increase your chances of a sale.

3. profile image0
    sakesareposted 6 years ago

Definitely.. people are still making a lot of money by buying expired domains and then selling them at price twice or thrice or even more than that of buying price. I have a blog where i have described earning money with domain flipping in a detail. You can visit this blog at the link below...

www.200-ways-to-make-money.blogspot.com

4. Fotographer profile image56
    Fotographerposted 6 years ago

Yes, you can still make thousands out of it. But you might lose some money while learning to flip. You need to choose right domains to make money.

working