Do you think most 'make money writing articles' websites are just a clone of eac

1. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Do you think most 'make money writing articles' websites are just a clone of each other?

it seems like too often the main difference is the layout and scheme of the site.

I know there are different ways of getting paid, all I'm saying is that Hub Pages is kind of like the same thing as Squidoo (only looks different)

But the benefit of signing up for more than one is for good traffic to your other sites and blogs.

2. trotter2099 profile image81
    trotter2099posted 6 years ago

I think you are forgetting that it is a business. If you think about it Mac Donalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and Burger King are all very similar businesses but they have different markets this is the same with article writing sites. Hubpages, Squidoo & Triond all attract different writers. Some of the writers may use several of these article writing sites but nearly every writer will fel more at home on one particular site and will just use the other sites to boost traffic to their fav.

3. brycges profile image59
    brycgesposted 6 years ago

to pickup from tortters, the model is the same.

Most people looking to make money online follow the same trend everyone else does, sell something, rewrite articles. but they will never make true money.

think out side the box

working