jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has email made our lives easier or harder?

1. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

Has email made our lives easier or harder?

2. slaffery profile image59
    slafferyposted 6 years ago

Email is much easier.  I like the quickness of it and the fact that It helps me to stay more organize and to prioritize better.  It's easier to put my hands on it because I have a system in my emails that helps me to keep up with things I need to remember

3. nycgrl profile image79
    nycgrlposted 6 years ago

I think it's done both. Sure it does make life easier, when someone is not even anywhere near a phone or computer, you can just send them an email and they will read and respond whenever, can even do so on a cell phone now from wherever you are...but then that's also the drawback. Email gives you no downtime, you are reachable ALL THE TIME which is really annoying.

4. Tracey Khan profile image59
    Tracey Khanposted 6 years ago

Definitely made life easier. It is quick, efficient, does not use paper. It can also keep things for a very long time in the condition it was sent in!
    It's easier to correct yourself in email then hand written mail, and you have a spell check and grammar check to help you also.

It is less personal then hand written mail. Misses the magic of hand written mail. And misses the romance of hand written mail.