With Search Engines seeking Relevant Job Candidates, Is a College Education enou

1. Golfgal profile image84
    Golfgalposted 6 years ago

With Search Engines seeking Relevant Job Candidates, Is a College Education enough today?

What has online self marketing done to the hiring process for job candidates, is a resume and standard college education today?

2. bingoinfo profile image61
    bingoinfoposted 6 years ago

Good question. I did submit my resume to several local job hunting website after graduating from university. Yes, there were some calls from companies who were interested in my experiences and skills. From my work experiences, I think they are not quite relevant between the course I had studied in university and the work i had done in reality. Many courses I had learned in the university will never have any opportunity to be used in the work.
    My point of view is college education is not enough today. People need to keep learning during their work to catch up. I hope there are some kind of innovation that there is a perfect match between theory and practice during the college education in the future.

working