jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are you greatfull for?

1. susanna NY profile image60
    susanna NYposted 6 years ago

What are you greatfull for?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

I am grateful for many things, I am mostly grateful for the work from wife, always, even more so now that I am such a hard task since I suffered a stroke.

3. Diana Grant profile image95
    Diana Grantposted 6 years ago

I'm grateful that I have a roof over my head, central heating in winter, and enough food on the table. And that my family have been protected from real harm.

I am glad that we live in relative safety, under the Rule of Law, with decent health facilities, good drainage, transport and roads, and in an area which has a moderate climate, without hurricanes, serious drought, floods, tsunamis or nuclear disasters (fingies crossed) and that temperatures here rarely go above 30 degrees C or below -2 degrees.

When I see on television how other people are suffering round the world, with poverty, disasters and bad government,  I thank my lucky stars that I live in London.

4. Andrew Milburn profile image59
    Andrew Milburnposted 6 years ago

I am grateful to be alive, and to live in 2012. We are so blessed to live in an age where we have the ability to use smart phones and the Internet.  But also I am grateful that I wake up each morning in a bed, with a roof over my head, clothes to wear, clean running water, food in the fridge and the ability to work from home in a business I enjoy.

working