jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I understood the importance of discipline. Shouldn't the juniors of today unders

1. Sulabha profile image86
    Sulabhaposted 5 years ago

I understood the importance of discipline. Shouldn't the juniors of today understand it too?

When I was young, I was told in office to be respectful to my seniors. And now, when I am on the older side, my employer requested me  to show more patience and tolerance towards my juniors. Is it so with everybody?

2. rambansal profile image60
    rambansalposted 5 years ago

Sense of discipline in the juniors is infused through inspiring them through disciplined conducts of the elders. Simultaneous to this, other social contacts of the juniors too influence them and they go by what is convenient and appears to be beneficial to them. Therefore, isolating them from bad social contacts of theirs also become important.

it must be proved to them that being disciplined is beneficial to them, in whatever terms and whatever way, it could be displayed.

3. Sulabha profile image86
    Sulabhaposted 5 years ago

Thanks a lot. Even I feel the same thing. But there are times when the juniors feel that they should be allowed to make mistakes. it's all such a confusing thing!

4. profile image60
    Anika Diariesposted 2 years ago

Discipline is absolutely important. One learns the importance of discipline only when they come face to face with the situations where they understand the need of it.
    I guess we should go by our own principles as we can't forcefully infuse something into someone.

working