jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How do you deal with PayPal, when they have you stuck?

1. LillyGrillzit profile image80
    LillyGrillzitposted 5 years ago

How do you deal with PayPal, when they have you stuck?

In May of 2011, someone accessed my PayPal account. I ended up paying the bounce fees at my bank, but the charges were not paid by my bank. Over a year has gone by, I have taken numerous steps, and have cleared all of the questions needed to do so. PP always wants me to pay via PP when shopping on-line (they actually forced a transaction through yesterday), but I cannot get them to allow payments to come through!

I have attempted to close the account, but they keep saying I need to do something else. All done.

Anyone?

2. jimmythejock profile image86
    jimmythejockposted 5 years ago

set up a new paypal using a different email address, and use that one from now on.....jimmy

LillyGrillzitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have been so distraught over this...I did not realize this option was available! Thank you!

3. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 5 years ago

I have experienced the same thing and I just stopped using PayPal altogether. They are just a waste of time.

4. brakel2 profile image81
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

Get the phone number and talk to a live person. Change password. This is what I did when I had trouble with them. Nothing happened after that.

LillyGrillzitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

At the beginning of this, I did speak with a live person. This is how we caught the charges being made. I have been in contact multiple times without any conclusions. They even gave me a keycard for security. My account says it is good to go. Not.

working