jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who is the best leader you have encountered in your life and why ?

1. iwriteforyou profile image75
    iwriteforyouposted 5 years ago

Who is the best leader you have encountered in your life and why ?

2. Cristale profile image87
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

God because he has helped me make it thus far!

3. TravelAbout profile image72
    TravelAboutposted 5 years ago

I would have to also say God.  I didn't have parents that made good role models, left home young and made my own trail of life.  I believe the basic principles of of all religions that teach right from wrong as well as to live peacefully and copperatively in our world makes for a better place.  I look up to all those who have given their lives for the sake of helping others or the world.  I look up to those who shine bright and avoid those that are dark in soul.  I look up to those who show great compassion, empathy for the world and all of its inhabitants.

4. watergeek profile image96
    watergeekposted 5 years ago

I had a mentor in my early 30's who was awesome. She was unassuming - probably didn't even see herself as anybody special. In a period of one and half years, she 1) addressed a key concern of mine that transformed my life, 2) started a local chapter of a nonprofit that was much needed, 3) transformed the state board of directors by pulling together a team of people to run for office (myself included). Within two years the board had doubled its number of chapters and its budget, was holding leadership training workshops, and was being recognized by the national organization as a role model for other states. (Thanks Lillene!!)

5. addingsense profile image59
    addingsenseposted 5 years ago

i wanna say that is Mahatma Gandhi.
    thanks for the question