jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are your thoughts on Commission Junction?

1. Adventure Colorad profile image84
    Adventure Coloradposted 5 years ago

What are your thoughts on Commission Junction?

How well has Commission Junction worked for you?  I'm currently a member of the Google affiliate program and have not had much success with it.  I have noticed that there are more advertisers on CJ that match my blog subjects.  Any thoughts on using them for affiliate links?

2. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 5 years ago

Commission junction has worked very well for me with a couple of blogs that I write.  It all depends on the topics and if there are products / companies that naturally match the content and the audience that your content attracts.  I manage a couple of sites that cover fishing related topics and when a specific product is being prominently discussed a link out to a commssion junction provided ad has worked well in closing sales and driving revenue back to the site.  If you plan on having a lot of products that you want to push, you may be better off setting up an actual drops hipping relationship, but for one off's and some banner ad placement commission junction types ads can work.

3. vwriter profile image94
    vwriterposted 5 years ago

I've used Commission Junction on my website. They are okay to deal with, and you do get paid when you meet the $50 threshold and waiting period.

4. Jester98 profile image70
    Jester98posted 5 years ago

I have honestly never had much success with them. I do not know why. It just seems that things were never tracked correctly. I have made really good money with others like shareasale and asseeonpc, but only a few sales here and there via CJ. I never really liked their set up. Just stinks when I want to promote something and it is only offered via CJ :-(

5. jaydene profile image70
    jaydeneposted 5 years ago

Hi all,  I have not used them yet personally but I will give them a try when I have the
      right situation that calls for a great product.  I think finding the right affiliate program, product, is hit and miss.  All we can do is find the best products we feel are right for what our topic is about, and hope for the best. smile