jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

What social media sites do you recommend using?

1. VVanNess profile image93
    VVanNessposted 5 years ago

What social media sites do you recommend using?

Have you tried Reddit, Digg, Redgage, LinkedIn, etc.? Any others?

2. veejay23 profile image68
    veejay23posted 5 years ago

Hi WanNess,
    I have been using Vingler, and going well thus far.

Veejay23

VVanNessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Vingler? I haven't heard of that one yet. What is that one all about and how do you specifically use it to help you?

2. veejay23 profile image68
      veejay23posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Vingler is Social Network  that will help you grow your online social Presence naturally. When you follow some they give you coins, and vice versa when someone follows you back.Get More FB Likes, Twitter Followers, YT Subscribers, View & Likes et

3. VVanNess profile image93

Cool. I've been playing with it this afternoon.

3. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

It depends a lot on what kind of content you produce. You get different types/demographics tending to use different platforms. The key is to work out where the people you are targeting are hanging out online.

Having had a quick look at your account I'd say Pinterest and Facebook would be good for your wedding and recipe stuff (create separate FB pages). These sites tend to be much more popular with women than men.

The political stuff would do better on Twitter if you make an effort to connect up with politically oriented people on there.

I'm not sure about your education oriented work. You'll need to do some research and find out where teachers like to hang out. Twitter maybe.

Thanks! I love your input and I know your advice is going to help others reading this as well.

2. Taleb80 profile image81
      Taleb80posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sure, it will help, thanks.

3. Susana S profile image96
      Susana Sposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome VVanNess smile

working