jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Which is your dream work?

1. german83 profile image65
    german83posted 4 years ago

Which is your dream work?

2. Steve Lovejoy profile image65
    Steve Lovejoyposted 4 years ago

What I am doing now - working with entrepreneurs and business owners to help them achieve success.  The only thing I would change is the size of my check!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I have several "dream jobs"

Frontman of a Ramones tribute band

Stand up comic

Rock journalist

...in other words, all things that are guaranteed to make me absolutely no money whatsoever. But boy, they'd be fun.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

HR manager. Right now I'm just content with HR though. Finishing my master's comes before that. Going too fast is just overwhelming.

5. Relationshipc profile image87
    Relationshipcposted 4 years ago

People watcher. I would love to be able to follow a person all day (without them knowing) and see why they do what they do...why they are so miserable or unhappy or happy or whatever. I would love to understand people and why they do what they do better. I guess it sounds like a stalker LMAO, a paid stalker, but it is just a matter of understanding the 'why' and seeing the truth.

6. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

A seasonal job where I could just stay home during the cold winter months and watch the snow fly. The older I get the harder it is to go out in the cold.

7. StoneCircle profile image90
    StoneCircleposted 4 years ago

I would like to get paid to photograph and write about my travels across the USA with 2 pugs and a companion. To photograph and write about a rural town celebrating the fourth of July, harvest time in peach country, or a small town celebration would be fantastic. I can only imagine the tales to be told and images still to be captured.

1. german83 profile image65
      german83posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, that's pretty much my dream work too, except for the pugs, and instead of the USA I would say the whole World.

8. Ingenira profile image85
    Ingeniraposted 4 years ago

I love what I am doing now.... including writing.  smile

But my dream job is to be a concert pianist !