jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I get a job?

1. Kelly Jean Rice profile image61
    Kelly Jean Riceposted 4 years ago

How do I get a job?

with hubs

2. profile image0
    a_vaha1978posted 4 years ago

This is a very general question. What type of job are you looking for? What is your desired salary range? Or do you want to write hubs about job searching?

3. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

Try this page for information on working for Hub Pages: http://hubpages.com/about/jobs

4. ermetes profile image65
    ermetesposted 4 years ago

If you think that you are now ready to equip yourself with skills... with a caliber of intelligence and a vast repertoire of experiences, perhaps, that is the time that you can apply for a job. You can't get a job unless you are fully equipped with the necessary skills in order for you to get hired. How to get it? Well, it depends on the qualifications and skills.

5. mukhan92 profile image60
    mukhan92posted 4 years ago

There are a lot of options for having a job. i.e. The main categories of jobs are: 1) Do jobs via internet 2) And find job for a physical life.
         For the both categories you can utilize the google and do some basic research work before getting started. And you have found your dream job. All the best!

6. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

Pray every night before you go to sleep for the right job with the right company. Believe you already have it regardless of your past and current experiences. Develop a friendly personality. Learn how to sell yourself and your skills. Learn how to persuade people. Receive inner guidance and start looking for one. Never give up. When you find the job, give the best service possible. You must give in order to receive. Remember, some companies will train you too. You will get a job if you believe it and you persist no matter what happens in the world. According to your faith.......

working