jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you made money from Cash Crate?

1. MountainManJake profile image90
    MountainManJakeposted 4 years ago

Have you made money from Cash Crate?

2. Woodmckinney profile image74
    Woodmckinneyposted 4 years ago

I never did try Cash Crate- I was on InboxDollars- and I have gotten $60 so far (this is over two years- It was neglected for a while).
    Another on I tried was sendeardings.com and swagbucks.com.
    If you are on ONE of these sites- the others are obselete because they have the same offers- if you have put in your info already- you are disqualified.

Maybe Hop some Hubs about swagbucks- I'd imagine the money making is deathly slow.

3. ddlax profile image60
    ddlaxposted 4 years ago

Well i made about $150
    I had almost forgot till one day i found a cheque in my garage had a label on it of cashcrate, i thought it a scam cuz i had not done anything, so quickly i logged in and was amazed one of my referral which i referred a while ago went literary crazy and he referred like something near 300 people to cashcrate, as you know that cashcrate pays up to three levels who ever joins under you, so i was paid as a result of 2nd level referring, i was thinking if i earned something like $150 then how much that guy had earned,
    Anyways cashcrate is legit i got my cheque cashed, and unfortunately i did not got any time to log in again to cashcrate , phew

4. profile image78
    cariegposted 4 years ago

I have recieved a check from them for about $21 for the surveys/cash tasks I have completed. Members in the US seem to have more surveys/cash tasks available than other countries.
    Check out the hub I published on cashcrate through my profile.

5. yarddog2k profile image59
    yarddog2kposted 4 years ago

Cash Crate is legit, but I just don't have the time it takes to earn any significant amount from them. I haven't had much success at referring others to Cash Crate so I can't speak for that part of it. I did receive a check for $32 from them when I still had time to do the offers and surveys.

6. profile image0
    Kommadantposted 4 years ago

I have made $54.81.  I don't really go to the site much anymore, but it can be useful if you have some time to do surveys and try some offers.  Some of the trials require credit card information, but you can always cancel after a month so you don't get charged.

7. MountainManJake profile image90
    MountainManJakeposted 4 years ago

I wrote a hub about my first 30 day experience with Cash Crate.