jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

If you could try out any profession for a day, what would it be?

1. zacharybrown profile image59
    zacharybrownposted 3 years ago

If you could try out any profession for a day, what would it be?

If you could try out any profession for a day, what would it be? I think everyone daydreams about what it would be like to have different jobs or careers at some point. Which one would you like to try out just for the fun of it?

2. suzettenaples profile image91
    suzettenaplesposted 3 years ago

I was a teacher for 30 years and I loved it and would do it all over again.  The only thing I can think of today would be to have taught at the university level or work in an art museum as a art historian or historian.  I like what I did As my life's profession.

3. Madison Resare profile image79
    Madison Resareposted 3 years ago

I think I would want to try out being a massage therapist, someone who works in a super nice day spa doing nails, massage, hair, etc.

4. cebutouristspot profile image76
    cebutouristspotposted 3 years ago

I want to be the head of the pentagon hahahah to learn all of our deep dark secret

5. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

Can I choose retirement? Or how about professional traveler. Actually, my dream job is being a Nat Geo photographer, but if I had one day of that, I hope its my last, cause I wouldnt be able to deal with not being able to continue the work

6. Snøwman profile image61
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

Does this come with all of the skills required for the job? I wouldn't want to be a doctor for a day because I would have no clue what I'm doing and I would probably kill someone, but If it came with the skills it might be something fun to try.

I would really like to be a rock star for a day. I already sing and play piano, but not well enough to get famous. If I could have amazing musical skills for a day, that would be amazing!

1. zacharybrown profile image59
      zacharybrownposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, all necessary skills would be magically bestowed upon you for the trial period.

7. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

President of the United States.I have this strange compulsion to tell the truth, and I'd like to see how total, painful honesty would work out for the country at least one day. I'm not sure how much I'd get done in a single day, but I would hope that in 24 hours I could at least sign an executive order ordering all future executive orders null and void. And oh yes...I'd get real food back on the plates of our school children. First day there'd be spaghetti with real meat sauce, real cheese, bread sticks and green beans or salad. A nice vintage juice, too, red or white - whichever goes best with Italian sausage. A big hunk of pie for every child in America.  And lastly, I'd throw open the White House doors to every single visiting child in this country, and whatever money I'd make on the book I ended up writing about my experience would go to keeping those doors open ALL YEAR LONG.
    Yeah, that's about it.

8. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

I want to be a flight attendant . I even day dream about it. I think I would love that job!