jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Aren't individuals with small kids and elders given special treatment anymore?

1. Atcelle profile image49
    Atcelleposted 23 months ago

Aren't individuals with small kids and elders given special treatment anymore?

I just came from visiting a health facility and the treatment of an individual with a small child and a lady with an elder was appauling.

2. RTalloni profile image86
    RTalloniposted 23 months ago

The treatment of nearly everyone by health care facility employees is appalling, but to the point of your question we now live in a society oriented by popular trends based on a me-first mentality.  The attitudes have overrun every segment of society, including the health care profession.  And it looks like it is going to get worse before it gets better, that is, if it gets better.

1. Atcelle profile image49
      Atcelleposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Hopefully  RTalloni  things would get better than worst .

2. RTalloni profile image86
      RTalloniposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Writing a letter to the business manager of the facility describing what happened would probably be helpful in this instance.

3. Atcelle profile image49

The thing is that the nurse assistant is accustomed treating individuals badly and Yes! Patients and other knows about it but yet she was transfered to another facility and now she is doing the same thing there hmm! It just shows the errors of ways.

4. RTalloni profile image86
      RTalloniposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Then maybe it is time to find out who the owners of the facility are and write them that letter.

5. Atcelle profile image49

Yes! RTalloni  It's a government facility but Yes! I will smile

working