1. Start changing the way you think.
- Your mind generates wealth or poverty. As my millionaire mentor says "Poor people are not poor because they have no money, poor people are poor because they are (mentality) poor."
2. Understand how money works.
- If you do not understand financial principles, then those principles are being used against you by people who do understand them. Lack of knowledge about how most financial principles work will keep you in poverty.
3. Manage your money as a millionaire.
- A money management system is an important factor in becoming rich. Don't wait to become rich to start managing your money-start now with Myron's CAN system.
4. Stop trading time for money.
- The reason people work for money is because they believe time is money. Millionaires know that time is not money. You can always get more money; but you can't always get more time.
5. Find a business that is hands free.
- Passive and residual money is an ultimate avenue to becoming a millionaire. Millionaires own business systems. They let their business give them time and money freedom.
6. Find a treasure guide who has already found the treasure.
- Take financial advice from people who are millionaires. Find a guide who has already found the millionaire treasure, allow him or her to take you by the hand and lead you to where it is.
I am beginning to think these guys don't read any of the other forum threads or the TOS.
The words Flagged and Spam just keep popping into my head just now lol I wonder Why?.....jimmy
They just need to learn to read the rules, absorb the rules...become the rules (zombie smilie!)
This forum post by itself is not, in fact, overly promotional, though the OP's only hub was. In cases such as these, please flag the hubs rather than forum post, so that we at HP are looking at the right thing. Thanks!
What a good start.You are welcome.I am sure you have learnt one thing properly.
by jaydawg808 5 years ago
Do you know any millionaires?If so, do you know how they made their millions?
by mrwarren313 8 years ago
YEAH DUDE. THAT STORY IS SO EPIC I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS. MAYBE TURNING CAPS OFF WHILE I TYPE WILL MAKE MY POSTS MORE APPEALING. I WOULD SAY THIS IS SPAM BUT IT ISNT BECAUSE IT HAS A POINT.~thranax~
by Iulian M 6 years ago
Imagine yourself as an millionaire and as a man who have experienced almost everything. Then What???
by Ken R. Abell 8 years ago
Do you have any interest in the NBA Finals?
by seanorjohn 7 years ago
I have written an incomplete hub on this very topic." greed is good", that "eye of the camel" bible nonsense is for suckers.Any other suggestions.
by junkseller 7 years ago
Who will support my Poor Millionaire Fund?Fidelity Investments recently conducted a poll of millionaires (1,000 of them with a mean wealth of $3.5 mil) and found that 42% of them don't "feel wealthy". I feel really bad for them and decided to start my fund which so far only includes my...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|